Sunday, July 11, 2010

Living Room Revealed


I'm not sure if it's the moment you have all been waiting for, but I have been chomping at the bit to show you guys...The vinyl bible verse above was the finishing touch...for now;o) I'm gonna let the pics do the talking for themselves. 
Not sure if you remember what the before looked like...a little something like this:
and this:
But now it looks like this:
and this:
wait, it looks better without the blinding lamp on..
I will be changing out the wreath..too blendy, but it's all I got for now:oP
and how 'bout this?
Love the little pictures above the ottoman.
They are from an estate sale that my mother hosted.
A little reading nook...needs a small ottoman...putting that on the "list of future purchases."
Fireplace view...what's with the lamps glowing in all these pictures? And things are lookin' a lee-ttle fuzzy:o)
A different angle:
And I had to get a close up of these cuties. I bought them at Hobbly Lobbly for $1 each in their 80% off section. Thinking they may be "re-pigmented" soon;o)
And one last look with the Bible verse displayed ever so sweetly above the entertainment center:
O.K., so much for letting the pictures do all the talking. What can I say, I have a problem. I need a t-shirt that says, "I'm talking and I can't shut up":o) 
Hope you have enjoyed my living room makeover!! Would love to hear your comments....just so you know, there will more than likely be a few changes made...soon...just sayin';o)


Participating in The CSI Project Before and After Party


Linking up to Weekend Wrap Up Party over at Tatertots and Jello & Furniture Feature Friday over at Mustard Seed Creations.


**********
Make sure to check out the current giveaway here!!!!



8 comments:

Deanna said... Best Blogger Tips

You did a fantastic job! Love the color and make over.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow - GREAT transformation! I LOVE that blue color. And the pops of red looks great!

What a beautiful room! Wonderful job!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

the vinyl lettering. did you do that yourself or buy as is? Looks great, Lady!

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the wall color and the painted armoire. It really brightened it up.

Vivre Le Jour said... Best Blogger Tips

Great color, what is the name of it.. or did I miss that somewhere.

Your redo turned out wonderfully.

Kara
http://vivrelejour.blogspot.com

djjdjdjdjd said... Best Blogger Tips

Comfort Grey from Sherwin Williams is the wall color...Isn't it comforting;o)

Carrie said... Best Blogger Tips

love that pop of red in the furniture... unexpected and nice! Great job!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Where did u get the lettering above the entertainment center? U did not say. Thank you