Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'M A CONTESTANT ON CRAFTING WITH THE STARS!!

Yes, you read the title correctly....I am one of 12 contestants participating in Crafting With the Stars over at Sew Dang Cute.
I entered the Nesting Tables (that were inspired by a set from Ballard Designs) and thought I had absolutely no chance of winning a spot as one of the contestants. I mean, did you see the other entries?? There were so many great projects that were entered.
 There are some awesome crafters I am going up against, but it's going to be so much fun!!
I'm a little overwhelmed right now...well A LOT overwhelmed, can you tell I'm a little scatterbrained?
The star that I am paired up with is Beckie over at Infarrantly Creative. You really need to check out her site. There are some B-Awesome crafts on her site.
(A little "Bolt" Humor for you Disney fans out there)
January 24th(that's Monday...ahhh!) is when the competition will start, and you can vote for your fave project. 
Thank You to the judges for picking me! I feel so honored! 
*********
On a much more serious note, I want to solicit your prayers for some dear friends of mine. Just mention "Crystal's friends" to Him, and He'll know who you are speaking of. They need the kind of comfort that only He can give. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

YEAH!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you all do!

We'll be praying!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats lady!
Cant wait to see what you come up with!!

love your guts
mandi