Monday, April 25, 2011

Show Some Bloggy Love

The other day I ran across a 'new-to-me' blog called


Mom Seriously, Rebecca Ingram Powell

I was immediately drawn in. You guys know my stance on God and Christianity, so I was so happy to find this blog. I am even happier to share it with you all.
The first post I read was, How Do I Explain Modesty to my Young Child?
Um, hello! This is something that I am definitely interested in, especially having a little girl. It's already hard enough to find appropriate clothing for my 3 year old. A lot of the dresses and shirts are made just like adult clothing..i.e. halter tops and spaghetti straps.
That's one of the reasons I make S.R.'s clothes. 
I have truly been uplifted reading Rebecca's posts, and I think you will too.
So when you get the chance, take the time to visit
Mom Seriously
and show her some love by becoming a follower:o)

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm right there with you on the girls' clothing. Our girls wear a lot of t's under certain dresses, or I might alter something to make it work. Much easier to not allow what you don't want now than to try and change midstream at an older age.

Rebecca Ingram Powell said... Best Blogger Tips

Crystal, thanks so much for highlighting my blog! I am honored! So glad that you've found Mom Seriously to be helpful as you parent your little ones!

Cayce said... Best Blogger Tips

Anyone heard from Crystal? Worried about the tornados' impact on her and her family...