Monday, November 28, 2011

Letters to Santa

I am getting geared up for Christmas, are you? I have all the decorations up...except for one tree. That one will go up today, hopefully. I will be sharing my trees with you very soon.
I have been scouring the internet for fun ideas to celebrate with the kids. They keep talking about their Christmas lists, and what they want Santa to bring them. I googled Letter to Santa Template, and found some really cute printable letters to Santa. Here are just a few that I found.




To print these cute Santa letter, click the link below.

Have a great Cyber Monday...have you found any great deals? 

2 comments:

Minique said... Best Blogger Tips

So kind of you to provide the link back to my page for these Santa letters - so rare these days but so appreciated... Happy Christmas!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hello Fussy Monkey,
thank you for the free santa letters.
We think they are really cool
and will help us write a nice letter to santa.
We also would like to say that the name fussy monkey suits you...
:-)
only joking, we think you look just smashing! and pretty too.
Hope you have a very good xmas.
And you get all the presents you want.
Cheers
Love PR and JR x x x